Have you been?
The Just Eat Takeaway Awards 2021 winners have been crowned.
Hosted by comedian and podcaster Joanne McNally, Ruby’s Pizza and Grill took home the Best of Ireland award on Tuesday night.
Over 68,000 votes were cast for local and independent takeaway eateries and convenience retailers right across Ireland in recent weeks.
Cluck Chicken in Walkinstown, Dublin took home gold in the all-new Gamechanger and Best Newcomer categories.
Here's the full list of winners from Dublin:
- Best Breakfast: Joe’s Village Kitchen, Coolock, Dublin 5
- Best Dessert: Ginos’ Gelato, Grafton Street, Dublin
- Best Healthy: Jump Juice, Stephen’s Green, Dublin
- Best Vegetarian: Yumgrub, Ballybrack, Dublin
- Best Burger: Gourmet Burger Kitchen, South Williams Street, Dublin
- Best Chipper: Leo Burdock’s Rathmines
- Best Chinese: Lemon Tree, Seamus Ennis Road, Finglas
- Best Indian: Bombay Pantry, Glenageary, Co. Dublin
- Best Thai: Saba To Go, Rathgar, Dublin
- Best Japanese: Yamamori Sushi, Ormond Quay, Dublin
- Best Mexican: Tolteca, Baggot Street, Dublin
- Best Middle Eastern: Zaytoon, Lower Camden Street, Dublin
- Best Pizza: Firehouse Pizza,, Ballymun
- Best Newcomer: Cluck Chicken, Greenhills Road, Dublin
- Best of Dublin: Elephant & Castle, Rathmines
- Best of Leinster: Saba To Go, Rathgar, Dublin
- Best of Ireland: Ruby’s Pizza and Grill Swords, Dublin
Follow @98FM online for all the latest news