The Divine Comedy have announced a Dublin date. The group will perform at Bord Gais Energy Theatre on Sunday October 6th.
Tickets go on sale at 9am this Friday, April 12th here.
The Divine Comedy will release a new album this summer. 'Office Politics' contains 16 tracks and is out on June 7th.
It’s the follow-up to the acclaimed top ten 2016 album ‘Foreverland’.
Speaking about the track Neil Hannon said:
“It has synthesizers. And songs about synthesizers. But don’t panic. It also has guitars, orchestras, accordions, and songs about love and greed.” But ‘Office Politics’ central characters are the machines. Or ‘Infernal Machines’ as one track rages.
“I do try to make normal records,” Neil says with a smile. ”But it always seems to wander off into odd territories.”
The Divine Comedy Tour Dates
- Sun 6th Dublin, Bord Gais Energy Theatre
- Mon 7th Belfast, Ulster Hall
- Tue 8th Cork, Opera House
- Thu 10th Glasgow, Old Fruitmarket
- Fri 11th Birmingham, O2 Institute
- Sat 12th Oxford, O2 Academy 1
- Mon 14th Bristol, O2 Academy
- Tue 15th Leeds, Metropolitan University (Leeds Beckett University)
- Wed 16th Brighton, Dome
- Thu 17th London, Eventim Apollo
- Fri 18th Manchester, Albert Hall