Two huge acts play Malahide Castle concerts this week! George Ezra will perform an open air gig on Friday 21st June, while Lana Del Rey will take to the stage on Saturday 22nd June.
The concert is among Ezra's biggest Irish shows to date.
Meanwhile, it's been three years since Lana Del Rey last played Ireland. She performed at at Electric Picnic 2016.
Concert promoter MCD has released some essential information of you're heading along:
Gates & Stage Times - George Ezra
- 17:00 / Gates
- 18:15 / KAWALA
- 19:15 / The Vaccines
- 21:00 / George Ezra
Gates & Stage Times - Lana Del Rey
- 16:00 / Gates
- 18:30 / KOJAQUE
- 19:40 / Tamino
- 21:00 / Lana Del Rey
- Backpacks and large bags will not be allowed. Only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 (8.27in/21cm × 11.7/ 29.7cm) will be permitted into the event.
- Garden furniture
- Fold up chairs or shooting sticks
- Selfie sticks
- Laser pens
- Megaphone/air horns
- Aerosols, spray cans
- Amoke & gas canisters
- Nitrous oxide & any associated equipment
- Chinese lanterns
- Unofficial tabards/high viz.
- Illegal/unidentifiable substances, “legal highs, herbal highs or NoS
- Anything that can be perceived as a weapon or which could cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event.
- Professional cameras with a detachable lens
- Recording equipment
- Go Pro’s.
- Catering and bar facilities are available inside the venue. NO ALCOHOL or DRINKS are permitted to be brought into the venue with the exception of water and softdrinks in sealed plastic bottles up to 500ml.
- Empty reusable bottles are permitted into the venue. There are water drinking water points onsite.
- Animals with the exception of guide dogs.
- Excessive amounts of cigarettes.
- Pedestrians will only be permitted into the grounds of Malahide Castle via Hogans Gate (near the Dart station).
- Vehicles will only be permitted through the back road entrance.
- Concet goers are strongly advised to use public transport. Car parking on site is limited.
- The public is also urged to plan and book return travel arrangements in advance.
- City Centre Concert Bus: There will be a direct bus service to George’s Quay following each event from the Dublin Road. Tickets can be purchased following the concert for €10 however organisers advise purchasing in advance as it will be on a first come first served basis. You can pre-book here.
- DART: The closest Dart stop to the concert venue is Malahide Train Station. City Centre Dart locations include Grand Canal Dock, Pearse, Tara Street and Connolly Stations. The concert entrance is approx. a 15-minute walk from Malahide Train Station. You can find more information including times and fares at www.irishrail.ie.
- Coaches, Private Buses & Mini Buses: There will be coach/bus and minibus parking available within the grounds of Malahide Castle, access is via Back Road. You must register in advance with your name, no. of passengers, coach company, driver's name and date and time of arrival and departure to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Car: People are urged to use public transport or carpool. Car parks open 1 hour prior to gates opening. Cars will only be permitted through the Back road entrance.
Via M50 – From Dublin City Centre, West and South of Ireland
Exit the M50 at Junction 3 (signposted M1 Belfast / Airport), continuing onto the R139. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit, continuing on the R139 for 2.6km. Turn left onto Malahide Road / R107. Continue straight for 4.2km then take a right onto Back Road. Follow signs for car parks which will be on your left.
Via M1 – From the North of Ireland
Exit M1 at Junction 4 (signposted R132 Swords / Malahide / Donabate). Keep right, merging onto R132. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit, keeping on the R132. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit, staying on R132. Take a slight left, merging onto Swords Rd / R106 and continue for 2.9km. Turn right onto Dublin Rd / R107, continue straight for 700m and then turn left onto Back Road. Follow signs for car parks which will be on your left.
No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent / guardian over 18.
You may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission. Acceptable forms of proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence.
Bars will operate a Challenge 21 policy. Acceptable forms of proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence.
- These are outdoor events. Concerts will take place rain or shine
- Always check the weather forecast before setting off.
- Wear outdoor footwear, as the grass may be wet, muddy or uneven.
- If it is sunny bring sun-cream, a hat and drink lots of water.
- If it is raining bring wet weather clothing including wellies. Please note that umbrellas are not allowed.
- There may be strobe lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics used at these events.
- Note location of Entry / Exit Gates, Emergency Exits, First Aid Posts and Water Points.
- Patrons are advised to be aware of their own personnel safety and security while attending these events.
Credit Card collections will be in the grounds of Malahide Castle.
VISA will be providing contactless card payment facilities at the onsite bars.
Some food concessions will accept card payments.
Disabled customer parking is available in a designated area of the car parks, which is accessed via Back Road. Please contact email@example.com to register and for other non-ticket related access queries.
For accessible ticket queries please contact Ticketmaster:
- Republic of Ireland: 0818 903001
- Northern Ireland & UK: 0333 321 9996
- International Customers: 00 353 818 903001
Follow @98FM on Twitter for the latest Dublin news