Love Sensation takes over Royal Hospital Kilmainham this weekend.
The LGBT+ community along with their many allies will be dancing in the heart of Dublin this Saturday and Sunday.
Here's everything you need to know if you're heading along:
Lily Allen, Clean Bandit, Gossip and Kelis will headline the brand new festival, which takes place on Saturday August 17th and Sunday August 18th.
A number of famous Drag Queens from at home and abroad will be performing across the weekend.
The Queen of Ireland, Panti Bliss, will host the main stage both days.
Public Transport will be available to and from the venue.
The following bus routes will be able to bring you a short walking distance to the festival site.
- 40 From Charlestown Shopping Centre To Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- 68/a From Hawkins St. Towards Newcastle / Greenogue Business Park
- 69 From Hawkins St. Towards Rathcoole
- 79/a Aston Quay to Spiddal Park / Park West (79a)
- Specific route information available at dublinbus.ie
- For luas transport, take The Red Line luas to Heuston Station. It is a 5-10-minute walk to the Museum entrance on Military Road.
- The festival site is approximately a 30 minute walk from the city centre.
- Parking will not be available on site. To find a parking spot in the city we recommend going to www.parkopedia.ie
What Can I Bring?
Don't forget your ID and make sure you bring a bag that is smaller than a4.
Can I Camp?
Love Sensation is a daytime city festival only so no pitching tents!
A number of day and weekend tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
From gourmet food stalls to greasy spoon, vegan & veggie offerings to some solid hearty meat options, there will be plenty of amazing food vendors at Love Sensation to keep you fuelled for dancing.
A number of Love Sensation afterparties are taking place in venues like The George, Opium and The Button Factory.
You can find out more here.
If you have any other queries, click here for the festival's FAQ's.