Repping the Irish!
An Irish beauty brand was used to create the regal looks as seen in Bridgerton season two.
The Belle Brush, founded by salon owner Nancy Cavanagh, was used by makeup artist Jenny Rhodes McLean on the set of the hit Netflix series.
McLean called the hairbrush her favourite brush "in the whole wide world", saying she couldn't live without it.
Cavanagh created the brush in 2017, off the back of her hair extension clients' needs, as well as her own.
Following the success of The Belle Brush, Cavanagh went on to develop a special hair brush for children, called The Baby Belle.
You can purchase The Belle Brush from a number of Dublin stockists:
- Dunnes Stores, Henry Street
- House Of Colour, Middle Abbey Street
- Mulligan's Pharmacy, Arnotts
- The Hair Artist, Dublin 2
- Dry & Fly, Wicklow Street
- McCauley Health & Beauty Pharmacy, Dublin 2
- Poise Hair Salon, Miltown, Dublin 6
Tully's totalhealth Pharmacy, Raheny, Dublin 5
Dunnes Stores, Stillorgin Shopping Centre
Follow @98FM online for all the latest news