There are no Irish players in the British and Irish Lions team to play the Emirates Lions on Saturday, as Warren Gatland makes 14 changes.
Wales winger Josh Adams is the only player to retain his place in the side which started the win over Japan at Murrayfield on Saturday.
Scotland full-back Stuart Hogg will captain the side in Johannesburg on Saturday.
Iain Henderson and Bundee Aki have been named on the bench, with captain Conor Murray, Robbie Henshaw and Tadhg Furlong among those who are rested.
The team in full is:
15. Stuart Hogg – captain (Exeter Chiefs, Scotland)
14. Louis Rees-Zammit (Gloucester Rugby, Wales)
13. Chris Harris (Gloucester Rugby, Scotland)
12. Owen Farrell (Saracens, England)
11. Josh Adams (Cardiff Rugby, Wales)
10. Finn Russell (Racing 92, Scotland)
9. Ali Price (Glasgow Warriors, Scotland)
1. Wyn Jones (Scarlets, Wales)
2. Jamie George (Saracens, England)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, England)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, England)
5. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, England)
6. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, England)
7. Hamish Watson (Edinburgh Rugby, Scotland)
8. Taulupe Faletau (Bath Rugby, Wales)
16. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, England)
17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, England) – Prop
18. Zander Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors, Scotland)
19. Iain Henderson (Ulster Rugby, Ireland)
20. Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs, England)
21. Gareth Davies (Scarlets, Wales)
22. Bundee Aki (Connacht Rugby, Ireland)
23. Elliot Daly (Saracens, England)
The 2021 British & Irish Lions Tour on OTB Sports with Vodafone. Lead Partner of the British and Irish Lions
Download the British & Irish Lions App, Powered by Vodafone, to stay connected to the Lions this summer.