Dublin's pedestrianisation trial continues for an extended period of time this weekend.
It's the third weekend of the car free trial on streets around Grafton Street, and last week the hours were extended meaning some streets were closed from 11am to 11pm.
Dublin City Council says its received extremely positive feedback and is continuing with the longer hours.
The measure is aimed at providing more space for pedestrians.
The locations closed to traffic are:
- Anne Street South from the junction of Dawson Street
- Duke Street from the junction of Dawson Street
- South William Street from the Brown Thomas carpark exit to Chatham Row
- Drury Street from Fade Street to the Drury Street carpark
- Dame Court From Exchequer street