After two years of a queen of social media, there is now a king.
Cristiano Ronaldo has over taken Selena Gomez as the most followed person on Instagram.
The singer and the Juventus striker have both broken 144 million followers, but Ronaldo has just over 100,000 more.
The 33 year old footballer sits on a whopping 144,472,134 followers, while Gomez is slightly behind him on 144,368,826.
Fans will know that the 25-year-old recently announced she’d be taking a break from social-media to concentrate on her personal well-being.
Gomez overtook Ariana Grande two years ago in a list which is dominated by stateside entertainment stars.
The new top 10 looks like this:
1) Cristiano Ronaldo - 144,472,134
2) Selena Gomez - 144,368,826
3) Ariana Grande - 132,399,427
4) Kim Kardashian - 120,063,265
5) Beyonce - 119,624,833
6) Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson - 119,620,059
7) Kylie Jenner - 117,923,741
8) Taylor Swift - 112,746,578
9) Neymar - 104,703,720
10) Justin Bieber - 102,520,953