Two players will make their Championship debuts for Cavan in tomorrow evening's Ulster Football quarter-final with Monaghan.
Conor Rehill will start at wing-back, while Conor Brady will partner Gearoid McKieran in the midfield.
There's a first Championship start for Lacken full-forward Thomas Galligan. His start will come a full two years after his last appearances for Cavan in the 2017 Championship.
Cavan will hope for a better Championship than their League campaign. Mickey Graham's side won just one of their seven games in Division 1 this term.
Cavan XV v Monaghan:
1. Raymond Galligan
2. Jason McLoughlin 3. Padraig Faulkner 4. Conor Moynagh
5. Gerard Smith 6. Killian Clarke 7. Conor Rehill
8. Conor Brady 9. Gearoid McKiernan
10. Martin Reilly 11. Dara McVeety 12. Niall Murray
13. Oisin Kiernan 14. Thomas Galligan 15. Conor Madden
Jarlath Óg Burns - son of All Ireland-winning captain Jarlath Burns - is one of four debutants named in the Armagh starting XV for Sunday's quarter-final with Down in Newry.
Burns starts in midfield alongside Charlie Vernon at Páirc Esler. Ryan Kennedy is another making his Championship bow, and he'll start at right-half forward.
Elsewhere, Aidan Nugent will start at wing-forward, while Rian O'Neill will play alongside Crossmaglen teammate Jamie Clarke in the full-forward line.
Clarke will be making his first Championship appearance for Armagh in nearly two years.
He spent last year in New York and even played for them in their Connacht Championship defeat to Leitrim.
Armagh XV v Down:
1. Blaine Hughes
2. Patrick Burns 3.Aaron McKay 4. Paul Hughes
5. Ryan Kennedy 6. Brendan Donaghy 7. Aidan Forker
8. Charlie Vernon 9. Jarlath Óg Burns
10. Aidan Nugent 11. Ethan Rafferty 12. Jemar Hall
13. Rory Grugan 14. Rian O’Neill 15. Jamie Clarke