Michael Conlan has asked to be sent an Olympic medal after parts of report into boxing corruption at Rio 2016 were leaked.
The Guardian say that Conlan's bantamweight quarter-final is just one of ten suspicious matches under investigation.
In June, an investigation fronted by Richard McLaren was tasked with investigation alleged corruption at the Olympic Games in Brazil.
McLaren previously uncovered the state-sponsored doping of Russian athletes.
In Rio, Conlan controversially lost on a split decision to Russia's Vladimir Nikitin. It was a decision that was greeted with raised middle fingers and expletives from the Belfast fighter.
After the Conlan defeat, six AIBA judges were stood down from the Games with executive director, Karim Bouzidi.
Concerns regarding the officiating in Rio had been flagged up before the Games. One senior figure said there was "no doubt" that referees and judges would be "corrupted".
McLaren is due to present the initial findings of his report into Olympic boxing in Lausanne on Thursday, with journalist Sean Ingle reporting that seven to ten bouts at the Rio tournament have been identified as being compromised.
"That’s me. I’ll never box for AIBA again," Conlan told RTÉ Sport after the Nikitin fight.
"They’re cheating bastards who are paying everybody.
"I don’t give a fuck if I’m cursing on TV. That here is the Olympic gold.
"My dreams have been shattered now. Do you know what? I’ve a big career ahead of me. And these ones?
"They’re known for being cheats and they’ll always be cheats. Amateur boxing stinks from the core right to the top."
Conlan quit the amateur ranks after Rio 2016, with his first professional fight coming on St. Patrick's Day 2017.
He's fought 15 more times since, and is yet to taste defeat. Indeed, Conlan could be in line for a WBA world title fight sooner rather than later.
He reacted to news of the McLaren report by tweeting, "Wow, shock horror! @Olympics can you post me my medal now?"
Unvaccinated Premier League players to face harsher travel restrictions