There is cautious optimism at Brighton, a Premier League directly impacted by the coronavirus, that clubs are on the right path to a return to action.
Three players from the club tested positive for COVID-19 during the earlier stages of the outbreak in the UK, the third player will have completed 14 days of self-isolation by this Sunday.
The chief executive of Brighton, Paul Barber, has previously expressed his own reservations about the Premier League returning to action but he told PA Sports that the beginning of 'Project Restart' is going well.
"Our policy all the way through this has been to announce if we have positive tests,' said Barber.
"If there was no announcement, it means no positive tests. It (six) feels as if it was a low number.
"Obviously any positive test is worrying and concerning for the people involved and we wish them all the best.
"It certainly seemed to me a good restart to the first stage of the training protocol.
"It (returning to training) is an important first step in our movement towards getting games back on.
"The first stage of the training protocol was agreed unanimously by the shareholders, which was a positive step, and obviously the players are now adjusting to that protocol."