Some amount of money if you can make it!
Sir Elton John recently finished up his Farewell Tour following an incredible headline set at Glastonbury.
And he absolutely raked it in, according to new figures published by Billboard.
After 5 years of touring, Sir Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road brought in a whopping £720.11 million.
Across 330 shows (and one pandemic) that works out at £269 a second!
As Billboard have a record of the money brought in by these huge tours, they were able to rank the next highest-earning tours of all time.
Top 10 Highest Earning Tours Of All Time:
10. Roger Waters - The Wall Live (2010-13) - $459 million
9. Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams Tour (2016-17) - $524 million
8. The Rolling Stones - No Filter Tour (2017-19, 2021) - $547 million
7. The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang Tour (2005-07) - $558 million
6. Coldplay - Music of the Spheres World Tour (2022-23) - $561.2 million
5. Guns N' Roses - Not in This Lifetime... Tour (2016-19) - $584 million
4. Harry Styles - Love on Tour (2021-present) - $590.3 million
3. U2 - U2 360° Tour (2009-11) - $736 million
2. Ed Sheeran - The ÷ (Divide) Tour (2017-19) - $776 million
1. Elton John - Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour (2018-20, 2022-23) - $939.1 million
For all the latest entertainment news, catch 98FM's Lowdown with Brian Dowling & Suzanne Kane, weekdays from 11.15am 🎬