Heading to Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo this year?
Here's everything you need to know about current Covid restrictions at the experience ...
- The zoo will have staggered arrival times for guests to limit queue sizes.
- To encourage social distancing measures and ensure the safety of our staff, the animals and our visitors, there will be timed entry slots, the Wild Lights route will follow a one-way trail and there will be no live performances or Christmas stalls. There are also a number of contactless hand-sanitizing stations available to support the hand hygiene guidelines.
- All attendees are asked to adhere to all health and safety guidelines.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms or have recently come in close contact of a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Entry is only for the amount of adults / children on your ticket. As the event is at full capacity, extra tickets will not be available.
- Make sure all guests on your ticket enter at the same time to ensure everyone is allowed access and can enjoy their evening.
- Please note that last admission is 8pm.
- Select cafes and restaurants will be open for takeaway service only, offering a range of hot and cold food and beverages. Cashless payments can only be accepted and there will be no indoor dining available at this time. Please note a limited number of picnic tables are located along the trail.
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast and be sure to dress appropriately for our Irish climate.
Enjoy Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo!