Pink takes to the stage at the RDS this evening. It's the singer's first Dublin performance since 2013.
Kid Cut Up, Bang Bang Romeo and Vance Joy will support the Grammy Award winner tonight.
Queuing is not allowed prior to gates opening so fans are told not to arrive before 5pm.
Here's everything you need to know ahead of tonight's gig:
- Doors: 17:00
- Kid Cut Up: 17:00
- Bang Bang Romeo: 18:50
- Vance Joy: 19:40
- P!NK: 20:40
- Fans are encouraged to walk, bike or use public transport to the show.
- If you must drive, you are asked to carpool.
- Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event, it is strongly advised that you get off at the following Bus Stops:
- 415 Pembroke Road opposite Embassy of United States of America (routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a)
- 483 Merrion Road opposite British Embassy (routes serving this stop are 4, 7 and 7A) For further information visit http://www.dublinbus.ie/
The DART service operates from the City Centre to Ballsbridge. Lansdowne Station and Sandymount Station are approximately a 5 minute walk from the RDS.
Book your coach travel to P!NK via EvntzApp (Download at www.evntz.app)
The RDS is bordered by Anglesea Road and Simmonscourt Road
Area - Road - Colour
- GOLD CIRCLE - PITCH – ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
- PITCH – ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD – YELLOW & RED
- ANGLESEA - BLOCKSD,E&HALFOFC - ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD – RED
- GRANDSTAND - BLOCKS F,G,H & J - ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD - RED
- ANGLESEA STAND - BLOCKS A,B, & HALF OF C - ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD - BLUE
- GRANDSTAND - BLOCKS K,L,M,N - ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD - BLUE
- ACCESSIBLE – ENTER GATE A ON MERRION ROAD - YELLOW
- ACCESSIBLE PARKING - ENTER GATE B ON MERRION ROAD - YELLOW
- This concert is completely sold out.
- Credit card collections and guest list area/Ticketmaster will be located inside the main entrance on Merrion road.
- Strict security checks will be in operation - allow plenty of time.
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags exceeding the size of A4 WILL NOT be permitted entry.
- There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site.
- Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
- Glass or cans
- Garden furniture
- Selfie sticks
- No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens
- Video cameras
- Audio recording devices
- See the full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie
- Under 14’s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
- Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you Amsterdam and to all of the beautiful bodies I got to be with last night. I love this city with all of my heart. In a parallel life, I’d like to think I live in a tiny boat and ride my bicycle everywhere I go. Until next time, our family will miss you 😘 epic photo credit: @saarloosandsons