A rep for One Direction's Liam Payne has said they won't be disclosing any information about an incident that happened at the singer's luxury apartment that resulted in his best friend being hospitalized.
It's understood that a patio heater exploded on the balcony leaving his pal Andy Samuels with 20% burns on his face and hands. Now #prayforandy is trending on Twitter thanks to One Direction fans and he's now said to be in a stable condition.
Liam Payne was in the apartment at the time and rushed to help his pal when the balcony went up in flames. We're hearing that it took 35 firefighters to put out the blaze.