There's just a few days to go to until Forbidden Fruit 2019. The festival returns for its ninth instalment this weekend.
Forbidden Fruit takes place from June 1st-3rd at Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
Set across 6 stages offering a wide selection of different styles of music, you can expect the usual fruity cocktail of great cutting-edge sound, comedy, art, good food, and festival fun.
Here's everything you need to know about Forbidden Fruit 2019:
The Line Up
- Saturday - 2pm
- Sunday - 2pm
- Monday - 3.30pm
- Last Entry to the festival - 9.30pm
There is set to be a mix on sunshine and showers on Saturday with highs of 15 to 18 degrees. There'll be rain on Saturday evening and night.
More showers are expected on Sunday with highs of 12 to 16 degrees.
Monday looks to be a fresh day with sunny spells and scattered showers.
Check out Met Eireann's latest weather forecast for Dublin here.
Royal Hospital Kilmainham is approximately 15 minutes from Dublin city centre.
If you're walking to the venue, pedestrian access is via East Gate, Military Road and West Gate, James St.
There will be no parking at the venue. Traffic restrictions will be in place on Military Road and Kilmainham Lane.
The nearest public car park is Park Rite Parking Lot at 7 Queen Street, Dublin 7.
- From the West: Off N4 towards Heuston Station
- From the North: Off M1 towards Heuston Station
- From the South: Off N7 towards Heuston Station
- From Upper O'Connell Street/College Green, you can take the 40 towards Liffey Valley, the 123 towards Walkinstown, and the 13 towards Grange Castle
- From Aston Quay/Temple Bar, you can take the 79/79A towards Spiddal Park/Parkwest
- From Merrion Square/Wellington Quay/Temple Bar, you can take the 25/A/B towards Lucan/Adamstown, the 66/A/B towards Maynooth/Leixlip or the 67 towards Maynooth
- From Palmerstown, you can get the 25/A/B or 66/A/B or 67 towards the city centre
- Full timetables here
- From Celbridge go to Heuston Station
- From Maynooth go to Connolly Station
- From Greystones go to Connolly Station
- From Balbriggan go to Connolly Station
- From Connolly take LUAS Red Line towards Saggart to Heuston Station
- Full timetable here
- Take Red Line from The Point towards Saggart, exit to Heuston Station and it is 5 minute walk to East Gate entrance via Military Road
- Full timetable here
Mobility Impaired Access
Vehicles with a mobility impaired badge will be permitted to approach the concerts via Military Road or Bow Lane where they will be directed to the East Gate and from there to the Mobility Impaired Car Park. No special ticket is required.
Head over here for more travel information.
- No large umbrellas
- No liquids
- No illegal drugs
- No fireworks
- No drones
- No professional recording equipment
- No pets
- No smoking in enclosed spaces
- No parking at the venue
- No re-enrty with Day tickets
- No Wristband tempering
- Organisers say no large bags will be permitted to the concert site. Bags A4 size & smaller will be subject to security checks on entry
- People with no bags will be fast tracked into the arena.
You can read more safety information here.
Some day tickets and weekend tickets are still available here.
The Ticketmaster Box Office will open two hours before gates and will close at 9.30pm.
Forbidden Fruit Night
A large number of ticket only after-parties are taking place across the city.
Check out the full list of Forbidden Fruit Night events here.