The Foo Fighters perform at Dublin's RDS Arena this Wednesday, August 21st. The band will be supported by Hot Milk and Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes.
Here's everything you need to know if you're heading to see Dave Grohl and co:
- 5.30pm - Doors
- 5.45pm - Hot Milk
- 6.45pm - Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
- 8pm - Foo Fighters
- Fans are encouraged to walk, bike or use public transport.
- If you must drive, you are asked to carpool.
- Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to and from the venue.
If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event it is strongly advised that you get off at the following stops:
- Stop 415 - Pembroke Road, opposite the US Embassy. (Routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a).
- Stop 483 - Outside 90 Merrion Road, opposite the British Embassy.
- There will be coach parking available in Simmonscourt. As coach parking space is limited, MCD must be contacted in advance. Book via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use city centre car parks and car pool.
- Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic.
- An Garda Siochana Traffic management plan in operation: www.garda.ie
- RED ROUTE: Pitch 1, Anglesea Stand Blocks C- E, Grandstand Blocks F – J. Enter via Simmonscourt Road
- YELLOW ROUTE: Pitch 2, Accessible Tickets. Enter via Merrion Road
- BLUE ROUTE: Pitch 2, Anglesea Stand Blocks A- C, Grandstand Blocks K – N. Enter via Anglesea Road
- Strict security checks will be in operation.
- Bags must be A4 sized for smaller.
- Don't bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry.
- There is no cloakroom service.
- There is no re-admission to the concert.
- Glass or cans
- Garden furniture
- Selfie sticks
- Food or drink will not be permitted
- Professional cameras
- Cameras with a detachable lens
- Video cameras & audio recording devices
- iPads or GoPros
- The full list of prohibited items can be found at: www.mcd.ie
- This concert is completely sold out.
- Credit card collections and guestlist is loacted in the RDS Main Hall off Merrion Road.
- Under 14s are NOT allowed on the pitch standing area either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- All Under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Guardians must remain with under 16s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.