The countdown to Christmas has officially begun! The Late Late Toy Show is on this Friday and the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck is coming to Dublin this weekend.
The iconic truck will visit Royal Hospital Kilmainham from 2pm – 8pm on Sunday December 1st.
It will then return to the capital on Sunday December 15th when it visits Swords Pavilions from 2pm – 8pm, as part of its Irish tour.
Full list of 2019 the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour locations:
- Saturday 30th November: Galway Retail Park; 2pm – 8pm
- Sunday 1st December: Dublin, Royal Hospital Kilmainham; 2pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 4th December: Ballina, Military Barracks; 2pm – 8pm
- Saturday 7th December: Belfast, Custom House Square; 2pm – 8pm
- Sunday 8th December: Belfast, Custom House Square; 2pm – 8pm
- Friday 13th December: Cork, Mahon Point; 2pm – 8pm
- Saturday 14th December: Waterford, Winterval; 2pm – 8pm
- Sunday 15th December: Dublin, Pavilions Shopping Centre Swords; 2pm – 8pm
Visitors will be able to enjoy a can of Coca-Cola at each stop and have a family Christmas photo taken
There will also be a performance from Irish A Cappella barbershop choir The Ramparts.
This year will see the return of Coca-Cola’s Christmas merchandise cart, where all proceeds will be donated to the Coca-Cola charity partner, St. Vincent de Paul.
Also, for the first time, each Truck Tour stop will feature Christmas stalls.
Two local vendors will have bespoke Coca-Cola Christmas gifts available, along with their own handmade goods.
Here's a list of the stall vendors appearing at each location:
- Galway, 30th November
- Lorraine Fletcher Art
- Carmel’s Candles
- Dublin, 1st & 15th December
- Nially Pea
- Orwell & Browne
- Ballina, 4th December
- Mary Scanlon O'Hora
- Ginni Mill
- Belfast, 7th – 8th December
- Once Upon a Dandelion
- Sam Mercer Design
- Cork, 13th December
- Raffeen Rustic
- Carmel’s Candles
- Waterford 14th December
- Sarah’s Boutique Candle
- Pips Crafts
You can find out more information about the Coca-Cola Truck Tour here.