Joe Schmidt has called on some of Ulster's finest to replace a trio of sick and injured players for his first ever Six Nations match as Irish boss.
Luke Marshall replaces Gordon D'Arcy who's been struck down with a stomach bug and partners record breaking centre Brian O'Driscoll who wins cap number 129, the most caps won by any Irish international.
Rob Kearney wins his 50th cap at fullback and teams up in the back three with brother Dave and Andrew Trimble who replaces injured provincial team mate Tommy Bowe.
The third man from the north, Chris Henry fills Sean O'Brien's massive boots in the back row with Peter O'Mahony and Jamie Heaslip.
Paul O'Connell captain's the side and will be partnered in the second row by Devin Toner. Cian Healy, Mike Ross and Rory Best pack down in the front row.
IRELAND Team & Replacements v Scotland, Aviva Stadium, Dublin, RBS 6 Nations Championship, Sunday, January 2nd kick-off 15.00 GMT
15. Rob Kearney (UCD/Leinster) 49
14. David Kearney (Lansdowne/Leinster) 2
13. Brian O'Driscoll (UCD/Leinster) 128
12. Luke Marshall (Ballynahinch/Ulster) 4
11. Andrew Trimble (Ballymena/Ulster) 50
10. Jonathan Sexton (Racing Metro 92) 38
9. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster) 22
8. Jamie Heaslip (Dublin University/Leinster) 60
7. Chris Henry (Malone/Ulster) 9
6. Peter O'Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster) 19
5. Paul O'Connell (Young Munster/Munster) 88 capt
4. Devin Toner (Lansdowne/Leinster) 10
3. Mike Ross (Clontarf/Leinster) 34
2. Rory Best (Banbridge/Ulster) 70
1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster) 42
16. Sean Cronin (St. Mary's College/Leinster) 30
17. Jack McGrath (St. Mary's College/Leinster) 3
18. Martin Moore (Lansdowne/Leinster)*
19. Dan Tuohy (Ballymena/Ulster) 7
20. Tommy O'Donnell (UL Bohemians/Munster) 2
21. Isaac Boss (Terenure College/Leinster) 17
22. Paddy Jackson (Dungannon/Ulster) 5
23. Fergus McFadden (Old Belvedere/Leinster) 21
*denotes uncapped player
Image © www.inpho.ie