Locations from all over Dublin are currently getting a festive re-branded on a new hilarious Twitter tread.
It all started out with a tweet from James Kelleher, who changed a few Dublin locations to their festive versions.
Top Dublin Neighbourhood Rebrands, Christmas 2018
Feliz Navan Road
— James Kelleher (@etienneshrdlu) December 15, 2018
This sent other twitter users into over-drive, and they started to join in with this hilarious tread. Members of the social media platform have been using Christmas movies, carols and other festive phrases to transform Dublin place names.
Some of our favourite from the post include:
- Miracle on Thirty-Four Courts Luas Stop
- Foxrock-ing around the Christmas tree
- Die Harcourt Street
- Little Dundrummer Boy
- Tallaght-La-La-La-La, La-La-La-La
- Maungier Street
- Hark the Harolds Cross Angels Sing
- Oh Coombe all ye faithfull
- Feliz Navan Road
- Mulled Winetavern Street
- Ding Dong Merrily Long Mile
- Santa Claus is Crumlin To Town
- Oh Come All Ye Fingal
- Hark! The Herald Aungier Street
Is your area missing a festive name change or have you one to add to the list? Get involved with the Twitter tread here.