Party-goers around Dublin have an added option for a way home from tonight.
Irish Rail is running late-night services for the next three weekends in the run-up to Christmas.
They will run from the city-centre stations to Maynooth, Dundalk, Kildare as well as late DART services.
Late night services will operate on:
Fridays and Saturdays; 6th and 7th, 13th and 14th, 20th and 21st December
- 00:20hrs and 01.55hrs Dublin Pearse serving all stations to Maynooth
Kildare Phoenix Park Tunnel services
- 23:50hrs and 01.50hrs from Dublin Pearse serving Tara Street, Dublin Connolly, Drumcondra, and all stations from ParkWest Cherry Orchard to Kildare
- 00:40hrs and 01.40hrs from Dublin Pearse serving Tara Street, Dublin Connolly and all stations from Howth Junction to Dundalk
- 00:30hrs and 01.30hrs from Dublin Connolly serving all stations to Greystones
- 00:30hrs and 01.30hrs from Dublin Pearse serving all stations to Howth
Tuesday 31st December to Early Morning Wednesday 1st January
- Late-night services will operate after Dublin's New Year celebration.