Drum roll please...
It's official, Ireland's Best Spice Bag can be found on Dublin's south side, in Templeogue to be exact.
The Sunflower picked up a gong for Ireland's Best Spice Bag at last night's Just Eat National Takeaway Awards.
And the awards just kept on coming for Dublin takeaways, with Ly Garden in Tallaght taking the crown for Best Takeaway Chinese.
SabaToGo in Rathmines is home to Ireland's Best Curry and the Best Indian Takeaway can be found in Fairview, at Bombay Pantry.
Voting took place over the past few weeks with over 14,000 people picking the winners.
Here's the full list of all the winning takeaways in all their glory:
· Best Takeaway Chinese – Ly Garden, Tallaght
· Ireland’s Best Curry – SabaToGo, Rathmines
· Ireland’s Best Salad - Avoca, Rathcoole
· Ireland’s Best Spicebag – Sunflower, Templeogue
· Best Takeaway Indian – Bombay Pantry, Fairview
· Best Takeaway Thai – Camile Thai, Phibsborough
· Best Takeaway Pizza – Firehouse, Ballymun
· Best Takeaway Chipper – Romayos, Clonsilla
· Best Takeaway Mexican – Boojum, Millennium Walkway
· Best Takeaway Japanese – Wagamama, South King Street, Dublin 2
· Best Takeaway American – Bunsen, Wexford Street, Dublin 2
· Best Takeaway Healthy – Chopped, Fairview
· Best Takeaway Lunchtime – Subway, The Square, Tallaght
· Best Takeaway Dublin – Ly Garden, Tallaght
· Best Takeaway Leinster – Ajanta, Drogheda
· Best Takeaway Munster – Lana Asian, Castletroy, Limerick
· Best Takeaway Connaught – Donallas, Castlebar, Mayo
· Best Takeaway Ulster – Burrito Loco, Letterkenny, Donegal
· Best Takeaway Ireland – Ly Garden, Tallaght
· Ireland’s Favourite Dish – Chicken Tikka Masala
That's the weekend takeaway plans sorted then!