If you're an employer and have a vacancy you would like to include, please email a short description of the position and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
98FM Jobspot w/c November 27th
Anchor Childcare Centre seek a Childcare Practitioner to join their team in Dublin 13.
Anchor Childcare Centre require a Childcare Practitioner to work as part of our team in Baldoyle, Dublin 13.
Monday to Friday – Afternoons
To apply - Contact: Email email@example.com, or call Shereen on 01-839-9025’’
An Office & Facilities Management Assistant is required at Apollo Group.
Apollo Group are recruiting an Office & Facilities Management Assistant to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for Facilities Management Dept
- Support the firm in facilitating successful and productive working relationships between all key clients, end users, the wider facilities management team and its service providers.
- Scheduling PPM work throughout the year
- Assist with the monitoring, auditing and checking of the PPM
- Meeting and greeting clients, visitors and third party vendors
- Monitoring equipment for maintenance and repairs
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous office administration / facilities / concierge experience desired.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize.
- Problem solving and basic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be capable of working to deadlines.
CVs can be sent to Lauren@apollogroup.ie
The Ombudsman for Children’s Office is looking for dynamic, motivated people with a strong belief in children’s rights.
They are looking for people to deal with complaints about public services. Competitive salary, family friendly, and hybrid working arrangements from our Dublin city centre office.
Apply at ocojobs.com or check out Ombudsman for Children on Instagram, twitter and Facebook. Closing date for applications is 12 pm Friday 1st December.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org for more