If you're an employer and have a vacancy you would like to include, please email a short description of the position and your contact details to email@example.com
98FM Jobspot w/c March 8th 2021
Experienced essential maintenance personnel are required for a full-time position. Company van, phone and tools provided. Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orwell healthcare in Rathgar are hiring for a Junior and Senior HealthCare Assistant.
This role requires the person to provide person centred care to our residents. Desirable attributes of the right candidate include:
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare, Pre-Nursing or those who are working towards the qualification.
- Previous nursing home experience an advantage.
- The desire to be part of a team
- Genuine passion for working in healthcare and to provide person centred care
- Willingness to work hard and be actively involved in the business
- Experience with Neuro/Rehab and Acquired Brain Injury an advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English
O’Callaghan Collection in Dublin are hiring for the roles of Financial Controller and Property Accountant
As we look forward to hospitality blossoming back into life, we are seeking a commercially focussed Financial Controller, with excellent financial control, reporting, communication and team management skills to join our great team for this key role.
O’Callaghan Collection comprises four fantastic hotels in Dublin city centre, all of which have been extensively refurbished over the past four years.
We are seeking a candidate who can lead the finance team and support other colleagues as we exit restrictions and reopen all of our hotels.
Ideally the candidate will have a background in hospitality accounting and have a recognised professional or hotel industry accountancy qualification.
This role is based in Dublin within the central support team.
Contact - email@example.com