If you're an employer and have a vacancy you would like to include, please email a short description of the position and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
98FM Jobspot w/c September 19th
Pamper Yourself Salon in Lucan are hiring experienced hairdressers to join their team.
- You will be responsible for delivering a high level of hairdressing, cutting, colouring and styling with an emphasis on the customer experience
- Providing an authentically connected experience for each of our guests.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Flexible roster - a minimum of 2 days a week and anywhere up to 5 days per week.
Call: 01 6211539 or email email@example.com
Caretua, an Irish Healthcare Company supplying healthcare equipment and products, seek a Customer Service Administrator to join their Service Department in Dublin 15.
Role is office based, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 4433 390
Calvin Property Management is hiring an experienced Office Administrator at their office in North County Dublin
- Managing customer queries and job orders via phone/email.
- Dealing with customer and supplier financial account queries & invoices.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable, processing expenses 7 receipts
- Processing sales orders and making purchase orders.
- Providing monthly reports on accounts to Directors.
- Maintaining the fleet of vehicles - for services, insurance, tax, DOE and certs
- Other administration duties to support other office staff as part of a team.
- Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service focus.
- Positive can-do attitude. Must be organized and able to work to deadlines.
Nanny Options are recruiting Experienced and Qualified Nannies and Montessori Teachers, for full-time and part-time positions in Ireland and overseas.
Nursery duties include getting children ready for the day washed, dressed and breakfast time, taking the children to and from Montessori school/schools, children’s laundry, and ironing, maintaining children’s bedrooms, bathroom and play areas, taking the children to additional activities – play/toddler groups, mother & baby groups, music classes, sports etc., preparing nutritious meals, providing arts and crafts and educational activities, organizing appointments, example dentist, haircuts.
Full Driver’s License and Own Car are preferable.
You MUST have a minimum FETAC Level 5 or equivalent, BA in Montessori Education, BA in Early Childhood Education/Development, or related recognized Childcare qualification.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 015331986.
Streamline Kitchens by Style Panels Ltd in Swords, seek a full time experienced kitchen fitter.
Experience in kitchen fitting or cabinet making essential and a full clean driving license.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us on 018907790 for more information.
Littlepace Pharmacy have a vacancy for a front-of-shop Sales Assistant in Clonee, Dublin 15.
This position will initially be for a 12-month term, with the probability of a permanent position thereafter.
The position will be approx. 32-38 hrs/week and involve full weekdays – 8.30-6.30pm / 9am-7pm. Weekends on a monthly rotational basis. Experience an advantage, but not essential.
Please bring your CV into the pharmacy in person. Contact Brendan or John on 01-826 0944 for further information