This Friday 24th April we're asking you to get dressed up.
We're talking wedding dresses, old debs dresses & tuxes!
Every day thousands of people put on their uniforms to help us.
So we’re asking everyone to dress up to support them.
If you do dress up, you donate!
And here is where your much needed funds will be going:
- Mater Foundation: supporting frontline staff in the fight against Covid-19
- Beaumont Heroes Appeal
- Together With Our Heroes: Temple Street and CMRF Crumlin
- Mercy Hospital Foundation
- University Hospital Limerick
- St James's Hospital Foundation
- Feed The Heroes
Find the donation link here.
Dress up to the nines and donate to the front line!