Have you seen The Affair? If not don’t worry you can lose yourself in seasons 1 & 2 on Sky Box Sets.
We’ve been watching it and Noah Solloway really has a way with words.
It got us thinking...there's nothing like the Irish lads when it comes to gas chat-up lines.
Here are some of our favourites...
- "Do you have a lighter?"
Some might view this one as lazy. We reckon it's simple, yet effective.
- "Are you well, because you're lookin' well."
- "Are you heading to Coppers tonight?"
Ah sure, it'd be rude not to!
- "That dress would look even better on my bedroom floor."
- "My mate wants to know if you'll meet me."
We remember hearing this line a few times during our days in Baby Wezz.
- "Feel my top. What do you think it's made of?"
Boyfriend material. Clever, eh?
- "Have ye any road frontage?"
A deal breaker for some budding relationships.
- "Come over to my place and I'll show you my lucky charms."
9. This Irish themed-line from an episode of Celebrity First Dates earlier this year caused quite a stir online
- Are you a train cos your an rail?
- "Do you work in Jacobs cos you’re a cracker?"
- "Are you from Dublin 6w? Cos I can see myself Terenure clothes off."
13. "Are you lactose intolerant cos i’m an easi-single."
WARNING: None of these lines are guaranteed to get you the shift.