You've probably never heard of it before, but there is actually such a thing known as the Funeral Music Chart.
Compiled by Co-op Funeral Care, the chart has been compiled since 2002, and twice a year, they reveal the most popular musical choices for funerals.
The chart is broken down into different genres, which include RnB, Indie, Pop, Rock and Classical!
Intererstingly, three of Westlife’s songs have made it into the most popular POP songs chosen for funerals. Boyzone have also made an appearance in the top ten:
1. Robbie Williams - Angels
2. Westlife – You Raise Me Up
3. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again
4. Westlife – Flying Without Wings
5. Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
6. Westlife - I’ll See You Again
7. Adele - Hello
8. Rihanna - Diamonds
9. Sam Smith – Lay Me Down
10. Boyzone – No Matter What
Maybe it's something that's never even crossed your mind, but according to their latest research an increasing number of people are actually pre-choosing their funeral playlists.
They've also noted that TV Theme tunes are becoming more popular, with the Game of Thrones theme tune set to become widely used in years to come.
But it would have to knock the Corrie Theme Tune off it's place as the Number One Theme Tune for Funerals. (Seriously)
Let's take a look at some of the different charts below:
TOP 10 Most Requested INDIE Songs
1: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
2: Wonderwall - Oasis
3: Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
4: Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
5: Live Forever - Oasis
6: Hymn for the Weekend - Coldplay
7: One Day Like This - Elbow
8: Yellow - Coldplay
9: Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
10:Oasis - Champayne Supernova
Top 10 RnB Funeral Songs
1. I’ll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy
2. Dance with my Father Again - Luther Van Dross
3. One Sweet Day - Boys 2 Men
4. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
5. Fly - R Kelly
6. Halo - Beyonce
7. Turn Back the Hands of Time - R Kelly
8. Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
9. World’s Greatest - R Kelly
10. Beyonce - Running
In the OVERALL chart, Frank Sinatra's My Way is the most popular choise used to celebrate a life.
1. My Way - Frank Sinatra
2. Time to Say Goodbye - Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman
3. Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
4. Wind Beneath my Wings - Bette Midler
5. The Lord is My Shepherd - Psalm 23/Crimond
6. We’ll Meet Again - Vera Lynn
7. All Things Bright and Beautiful – Hymn
8. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python
9. Abide with Me – Hymn
10. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
We love that Monty Python featured on the overall list! What a tune!
Cooper and Luke on 98FM's Big Breakfast, Weekdays from 6am.