Ulster will welcome a crowd of up to 10,000 fans to Kingspan Stadium for their pre-season match with Saracens.
The game will take place on Friday, September 3 with a 7pm kick-off.
It will mark the largest attendance inside the Ravenhill Ground since their Guinness PRO14 meeting with the Toyota Cheetahs in February of 2020.
In May, Ulster were due to become the first province to welcome back fans. 500 were permitted for their game with Scarlets. However, a COVID-19 outbreak within the province's squad forced the game to be postponed.
Ticket for the Saracens game will only be made available to season ticket-holders.
Ulster have put in place the following measures for the fixture:
- Staggered entry and exit times, to avoid queuing.
- Digital tickets to provide contactless and secure entry through the turnstiles. All ticket holders will be emailed with details on how to add their ticket to their mobile wallet and gain entry using a mobile phone. An alternative option to print your match tickets at home is also available.
- Enhanced cleaning to disinfect busy areas pre and post-match.
- Automated hand sanitising units have been fitted to turnstiles and stands.
- Face coverings must be worn when moving around the stadium and in any indoor areas.
- Increased ventilation in indoor locations.
- Numbers entering toilets will be controlled by stewards and one-way systems will be in operation where possible.
- Each terrace will operate to 30% of normal capacity to provide some social distancing in busy areas.