A third player with Premier League club Brighton has tested positive for coronavirus and is now in self-isolation.
The unnamed player will remain in self-isolation for 14 days after returning the positive test on Saturday.
Two players at the English south-coast club tested positive earlier in the pandemic.
Brighton players have been back at the training ground since the end of last month but are training individually.
Premier League clubs are due to meet tomorrow for further discussions about their 'Project Restart' plan.
Brighton chief executive Paul Barber told Sky Sports that he still has reservations.
"Unfortunately despite all of the measures that we've been taking over the past few weeks, where the players haven't been involved in any significant training at all, we've still suffered another player testing positive for the virus.
"So, there are concerns," Barber said.
The English top-flight has been suspended since 13 March but the plan is for the season to recommence in June, behind closed doors, with most clubs having nine matches of their season left to play.
It is thought that a resolution on players contracts that end in June will be voted on, while a number of teams will also air their grievances about playing matches at neutral venues.
Watford joined Brighton and Aston Villa in publicly opposing the use of neutral venues with the Hornets chairman Scott Duxbury claiming that it would compromise fairness and sporting integrity.
It is understood that the neutral venues issue won't be voted on until later in the month.
UEFA has asked every top European league to provide an update on their plans by 25 May and the Premier League will meet with clubs again on 18 May.
That meeting is likely to cover a proposed date and format.
Nine days later, on 27 May, UEFA will reveal their plans regarding the Champions League and Europa League, announcing whether the competitions will finish and - if they are to go ahead - just how they hope to achieve it.