- Senior hurling captain Liam Rushe admits the last two weeks have been the toughest he's endured in his 8 years as a Dublin player.
- Forward Dean Rock refused to be drawn on the impact any potential ban for his team mate Diarmuid Connolly would have on Dublin.
- According to Forbes, Dubliner Conor McGregor is the 24th highest paid athlete in the world and made a whopping $34 million in 2016.
- Leinster were drawn in Pool 3 of the Champions Cup next season and they have got some pretty stiff opposition.
- Blues flanker Sean O'Brien will have the chance to impress for the Lions this weekend after being selected in the starting XV to take on Crusaders.
- Japanese golfer Hideki Matsuyama will make his first appearance at a regular European Tour event when the world number four takes to the tee at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open.
PICTURE: Ireland’s Aine O’Gorman sent flying through the rain by Gunnhildur Yrsa Jonsdottir of Iceland in last night's friendly at Tallaght Stadium - it ended 0-0