98FM is hiring!
We're looking for Thunders to join the 98FM Street Team.
Street Team Job Description
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
- Support the Bauer Media Audio Ireland programming, events & marketing departments with the delivery and execution of the 98FM portfolio (Commercial and Brand OBs/Events)
- Represent the station on-street and create brand awareness
- Identify new promotional and commercial opportunities for 98FM
- Fulfil all elements of client briefs and promotions as booked in by the Event Executive
- Complete post campaign analysis as required (feedback, photos etc)
- Work cross functionally with teams including events, marketing, programming and engineering on events and ensure promotions / events are executed properly and efficiently by the 98FM Promotional Team
- Assist the Bauer Media Audio Ireland programming, marketing and events team with the successful execution of all campaigns and events
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- Motivated and enthusiastic person
- Positive attitude with outgoing personality
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator with both consumers and clients
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full Clean Driver's Licence (for a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience in or interest in Broadcasting/Journalism/Marketing or similar discipline
- Flexible hours Monday to Sunday
Apply now by clicking here.