U2 bring their Joshua Tree Tour 2017 to Croke Park on Saturday. The show marks 30 years since they made a memorable return to their hometown with the original Joshua Tree Tour, playing two very special sold out shows on Jones’ Road in June 1987.
Ahead of the concert, MCD has released some important information.
- Doors - 17:00
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds = 19:00
- U2 - 20:30
No overnight/early queueing is allowed before the concert. If you show up early, you'll be turned away.
Strict security checks will be in operation. Backpacks and large handbags are banned along with glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks and flares.
You're being advised to use public transport and allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
There are no parking facilities available locally.
Additional train services will operate:
- 30hrs Dublin Heuston to Galway.
- 40hrs Dublin Heuston to Cork with connection to Limerick Colbert.
For all additional extra services travelling from Drumcondra to Maynooth go to www.irishrail.ie/summergigs
- HOGAN STAND VIA JONES ROAD AND RUSSELL STREET – BLUE ROUTE CUSACK SEATS, PREMIUM & PITCH 1 & 2 RED ROUTE TICKETS
- VIA ST JAMES AVENUE AND FOSTER TERRACE – RED ROUTE
- DAVIN STAND VIA ST MARGARET’S TERRACE – YELLOW ROUTE
- PITCH 2 GREEN ROUTE TICKETS VIA ST JOSEPHS AVENUE – GREEN ROUTE