Niall Horan is coming to Dublin. He'll play The Olympia Theatre on August 29th.
Tickets for the Dublin date go on sale Friday 14th July at 9am from Ticketmaster.ie.
However, fans can enter a ticket pre-sale on Thursday 13th July at 9am by pre-ordering a copy Niall's forthcoming album and receiving a code to enter the pre-sale. Fans can pre-order the album here from Monday 10th July at 3pm until Wednesday 12th July at 4pm.
Check out more information here.
To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, Niall Horan and MCD are implementing the following measures to further deter scalping/secondary ticketing
- Credit card holder's (the buyer's) name will be printed on all ticket/s. Ticket Limit 2 per transaction http://bit.ly/2u3rP11
- Credit card holder (the buyer) must attend check-in at the venue on show day with their guest (if applicable) to have their ID cross checked against purchase list and be given non-transferrable accreditation for entry.
- Tickets alone will NOT give you entry to the venue, you must check in as above to receive additional accreditation for entry.
- For identification purposes the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets and must have as matching valid Photo ID.
- Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
- Any customer found to have exceeded the show’s ticket limit will have their additional transactions cancelled.
- Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose will have their ticket cancelled