If you missed out on seeing Ed Sheeran at 3Arena in April, now is your chance to see him in Ireland. Tickets for his stadium tour go on sale this Saturday, July 8th.
The superstar will play seven Irish shows in 2018 in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast. Here's the full list of dates:
- 4th May: Cork - Párk Uí Chaoimh
- 5th May: Cork - Párk Uí Chaoimh
- 9th May: Belfast - Boucher Playing Fields
- 12th May: Galway - Pearse Stadium
- 13th May: Galway - Pearse Stadium
- 16th May: Dublin - Phoenix Park
- 18th May: Dublin - Phoenix Park
Tickets for the gigs go on sale at 9am priced at €81 and €91 and will be limited to four per person.
Ed and his team have a strict stance against anyone using secondary ticketing websites for profit. On this tour, any tickets that are resold will not be valid – this means no profit to touts and no one getting ripped off. On all the stadium dates you will be required to bring your tickets, booking confirmation and credit card, plus a valid form of ID or you will not be granted entry to the show.
Tickets for Sheeran's 3Arena gigs earlier this year sold out in five minutes so here are some top tips to help you get your hands on them:
- Set up a Ticketmaster account. Don't leave this to the last minute on the morning of.
- Log into your account from at least 8.50am onwards.
- Only have one browser window open to avoid confusion.
- If possible, get a friend or family member to try get tickets on their tablet or phone.
- Have your details ready - Write down your account Ticketmaster username and password as well as your bank card details and Verified By Visa password.
- Keep refreshing the page from 8.55am onwards.
- Quickly click on the 'View Tickets' option the second it becomes available and select the number of tickets you are looking to buy at your chosen venue.
- Make sure you concentrate when putting in the 'captcha' code.
Try to stay calm and best of luck!