The big weekend is here. Coldplay bring their Head Full Of Dreams Tour to Croke Park this evening. Gardaí have released some important information ahead of the sold out gig.
Stiles Opening: 6pm
Leaves Start Time: 6.45pm
Alumna George Start Time: 7.30pm
Coldplay Start Time: 8.45pm
Event Finish: 11pm
Punters are advised to use public transport travelling to and from the concerts and to use park and ride facilities.
There'll be extra Irish Rail services running on DART and Commuter routes. Fans can also use the Luas Park & Ride options on both the Red and Green lines.
For more information, see garda.ie. You can check out www.dublinbus.ie and www.irishrail.ie for up to date information.
There are no ticket sales for this concert. head to www.mcd.ie for details of ticket collections for this concert.
You're asked to be aware that Croke Park is located in a residential area and to respect residents by behaving in an appropriate manner when going to and departing the stadium.
Jones Road will remain sterile throughout the concert. This restriction will be strictly enforced. All non ticket holders are asked not to congregate on the streets around the stadium.
• Aerosols / Air Horns
• Animals (Other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
• Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Audio recorders
• Backpacks / large bags / Waist packs
• Banners with poles or poles of any kind
• Cameras with detachable lens or recording equipment
• Camping equipment
• Chinese or sky lanterns
• Cooler Boxes or Large containers
• Crash helmets or protective headwear, body armour or protective clothing
• Excessive amounts of batteries, wire, cables or electrical components
• Fireworks or flares
• Garden furniture, fold up chairs or shooting sticks
• Glow sticks
• Illegal substances/ illegal merchandise of any description
• Large umbrellas
• Large chains, spiked bracelets or wallet chains
• Large Flags, Placards or Posters inc. sticks
• Light sabers
• Lasers / Laser pens or torches
• LED Headbands, wristbands, Glow sticks or Light emitting objects of any kind (except mobile/cell phones)
• Liquids - No liquids are permitted other than sealed water less than 500ml is allowed (Caps will be removed)
• Nitrous oxide
• Portable laser equipment and pens
• Selfie sticks
• Smoke canisters
• Sound systems
• Spray cans
• Unauthorized professional film or video equipment
• Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
Backpacks and large handbags are also banned. Any bags allowed entry to the stadium will be security tagged for the duration of the event. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
- Due to increased security measures Gardaí strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.
- To ensure as smooth an access as possible, bring as little as possible with you to the event and minimize jackets and additional layers. To avoid disappointment do not bring backpacks or larger handbags ,you may be refused admission to the venue without a refund.
- If you are bringing personal bag, purses or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e. those measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.51cm or smaller will be allowed.
- Gardaí will also be conducting additional further security searches of clothing, bags and other items including on entry and exit.
Read the full crowd management and crowd dispersal plan, traffic advice and FAQs and here.