Robbie Williams' Heavy Entertainment Show Tour comes to Dublin this weekend.
The singer will play to a sold-out Aviva Stadium on Saturday, June 17th with special guests Erasure.
Ahead of the show, MCD has issued a public information notice with some important points that you should check out if you're heading along.
Gates open at 6pm.
- Erasure: 7PM
- Robbie Williams: 8:45
What to bring
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags (you may be refused entry)
- No umbrellas
- No glass or cans
- No alcohol
- No garden furniture
- No selfie sticks
- No flares
- No professional cameras or iPads
- No smoking inside the stadium
- Concert-goers are being advised to take public transport and to allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to and from the venue.
- Check out dublinbus.ie, irishrail.ie and luas.ie for full timetables.
- There are NO public parking facilities available locally so punters should use city centre car parks and car pool.
- Download the Aviva Stadium transport guide HERE.
- Plan your route in advance and visit www.theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom for the latest traffic reports.
Access to the Stadium
- Blue ticket entry - enter via Podium Entrance off Shelbourne Road
- Orange ticket entry - enter via Lansdowne Lane
- Green ticket entry - enter via Lansdowne Road
- Purple ticket entry - enter via Herbert Road, access via Tritinville Road
- Red Route ticket entry - enter via Bath Ave
Ticketmaster Box Office
- The box office opens from 2pm
- Locations: Corner of Northumberland Road & Lansdowne Road, and Ticketmaster van on Newbridge Avenue opposite Marian College.
- For all important customer information please visit MCD.ie