If you're an employer and have a vacancy you would like to advertise, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated w/c March 12th:
An assistant bar manager is required for The Old Mill Gastro Pub.
The ideal candidate should be passionate & enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with customers to enhance their experience and have a can do attitude to develop their knowledge and skills in their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to highest standards and if you think you can help us achieve this we'd love to have you on our team!
Purpose of the Role:
· Assist in the smooth running of the premises to ensure all guests receive highest standards of goods and services during their visit
· Communicate efficiently and effectively with all managers and staff to ensure a smooth running of all operations
· Review and analyse the daily, weekly and monthly sales and bar costs to ensure maximum profitability of the beverage operation. Take corrective action to ensure budget profit projection will be attained
· Assist in the management of the revenue and payroll costs for the bar to ensure the most cost effective operation possible without sacrificing service or quality and ensure staff are rostered fairly and in line with current employment legislation
· Ensure that the premises is maintained to an exceptionally high cleanliness standard
· Assist in the ongoing training and developing of employees to ensure a consistent high standard of performance is delivered and that all employees are helped and encouraged to their full potential.
· Excellent customer service skills and a good ability to interact with customers.
· 5 years previous experience at a manager level
· Have excellent communication, training and leadership skills to assist in the development of your team members
· Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the licensed trade and food service operations.
· Be capable of using your own initiative to ensure the hotel bars keep up to date with current trends.
In Return We Offer:
· Competitive rates for the right candidate
· Extensive training in all aspects of the role
· A position in a dynamic and expanding group with career advancement opportunities
Tallaght Creche has a part time vacancy for an Early Childhood Educator qualified in childcare FETAC level 5. Please send CV to email@example.com or phone 01 4628099 to make arrangements for an interview.
Both full & part time qualified stylists are wanted to join a fun and friendly salon based in south Dublin. For further enquiries please email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012885859.
Gerard Lee Motors in Dun Laoghaire are looking for an experienced Motor Mechanic who works to exceptional best practice standards. The right candidate will be a person who is technically skilled as well as hard working,focused,loyal and able to carry out all areas of their role in a professional manner. Apply by email to email@example.com
A newly refurbished pub in Sandyford requires junior and senior chefs. Must have experience to min 2 yrs for junior and 5 yrs for senior. Competitive rates offered. Please call 018824350for details
Village Medical are currently recruiting a part-time receptionist to add to our existing admin team. The successful candidate will be primarily based in our Surgery in Cabra with some time spent in our 2nd surgery in Castleknock. We are looking to hire a dynamic, competent receptionist who can work on their own initiative as well as part of the team.
Bus Eireann & Dublin Bus are now recruiting apprentice heavy vehicle mechanics in Dublin and other nationwide garages. Apply online at buseireann.ie or dublinbus.ie and view the terms and conditions. The closing date is 24th March, 2018.