Win an exclusive wedding for 60 guests in Dublin’s newest private venue, Medley by Andrew Rudd, worth an incredible €7,500 PLUS an overnight stay in The Fitzwilliam Hotel.
Medley by Andrew Rudd
If you are looking for a unique, luxury venue in the heart of Dublin for your wedding, the stunning surrounding of Fleet Street and College Green is sure to impress your guests. Medley is housed in the old Irish Times printing press and has been beautifully preserved in all its unique charm. It is one the most historically significant landmarks in Dublin, opposite Bowes pub where you can have a quick pint before the wedding party starts. On arrival, we have our Gin & Prosecco bar with the Mezzanine floor above. The space is flexible and can be arranged to suit your wedding on the day. Typically for weddings, we can comfortably seat between 60 and 150 guests for dinner on our Mezzanine Floor. Our experienced team of dedicated staff will coordinate your special day, with Military precision to make sure that everything goes smoothly. We can also accommodate a larger crowd of up to 250 for the after party.
Medley can cater for Traditional Marriages, Civil Partnerships, Humanist Ceremonies and Blessings in what used to be the old Type Setting Room of the Irish Times, one of the most unique and historically significant buildings in Dublin after having undergone a modern restoration whilst being sympathetic to historical.
Andrew Rudd is a discoverer of all things food.
Andrew has had a fascination with food for over 20 years and has explored the culinary delights of many cities around the world. Andrew features regularly on television and radio, and most recently on Swipe TV with RTE.. He published his 1st cookbook in October 2015, entitled “Entertaining with Andrew Rudd” and is currently working on his 2nd book.
Andrew gets a great sense of curiosity and pleasure out of encouraging others to discover new tastes and flavors. Combining different flavors, tastes, and culinary influences from around the world can provide us all with the creative passion that is so important in home cooking.
TYING THE KNOT AT MEDLEY
Ceremonies at Medley:
Medley can cater for all types of ceremonies including Civil Partnerships, Humanist Ceremonies and Blessings in what used to be the old Type Setting Room of the Irish Times one of the most unique and historically significant buildings in Dublin after having undergone a modern restoration whilst being sympathetic to historical significance of this beautiful building.
All weddings at Medley are exclusive and Include the following:
- Exclusive Use Of Both The Ground Floor & Mezzanine
- Red Carpet Upon Arrival With Dedicated Host To Welcome Guests
- Champagne On Arrival For The Wedding Couple
- Welcome Drink for Guests (Prosecco, wine)
- Wedding Professional To Coordinate All Details Of Your Wedding
- Preferred Guest Room Rates In Local Hotels
- Complimentary Food And Wine Tasting For Up To Two People (Available on specific dates throughout the year)
- Candlelight, Lanterns, Mood Lighting, PA System And Background Music Throughout The Venue
- Ticketed Cloak Room
- 4 Course Dinner from The College Green Menu (created by Andrew Rudd and Head Chef Vincent Blake). Andrew will be there himself to cook dinner for your special day
- Half Bottle Of House Wine Per Person
- Printed Menu Cards With Customised Wax Seal
- Choose Two Options From Our Supper Menu
- Free Entry Into Lily Bordello With Designated Private Area For Guests From Medley (Subject To Availability)
A La Carte Menu
Rare Beef, Nam Jim Charred Cherry Tomato Salsa
Lightly Cured Duck Breast
Served with Chicory, Golden Raisin & Poached Pear
Arancini Butternut Squash & Sage Risotto Balls (V)
Confit of Pork Belly & Seared Scallops,
Served with a Carrot & Cumin Puree Black Pudding Salsa
Macroom Irish Buffalo Mozzarella, Serrano Ham & Cypriot Figs
A La Carte Main Course Options
Fresh from the Sea
Pan Roasted Fillet of Hake, Naturally Smoked Haddock Croquette
Served with a Fresh Tomato White Wine Butter Emulsion
Prime Irish Fillet/Rib Eye Steak, Braised Beef Gratin
Served with Sprouting Broccoli & Porcini, Truffle Butter & a Rich Jus
(€5 supplement fillet)
Potato & Herb Gnocchi with a Rich Tomato Sauce
Main Course Accompaniments
Truffle Potato Puree
Medley of Seasonal Vegetables
Platter of Desserts
Slow Baked White Chocolate Cheese Cake
Guinness Sticky Toffee Pudding
Baileys Belgian Chocolate Tart