The house fire at the weekend which resulted in the death of a young woman in her 20s may have been due to an electrical fault involving a phone charger.
Grace McDermott was originally from New York but had been living in Dublin and was lecturing in the School of Communications at DCU.
She also started the Women are Boring blog, a tongue-in-cheek title for a web site which invited women in academic life to share their experiences.
Grace had been in Limerick to take part in the Great Ireland Run to raise money for Barrington's Hospital when the fire broke out at the house she was staying in.
Gardai are not treating the blaze as suspicious The Irish Sun and Irish Daily Mail both report officers are putting the tragedy down to an electrical fault and phone charger.
Tributes have been flooding in for Grace following the tragedy over the Bank Holiday weekend:
The co founder of @WomenAreBoring, Catherine Connolly, has promised to keep the web site going: