Rules & Guidelines for Participation:
1. All participants must be at least 7 years old and over 44 inches (3’8″). If you’re under 18 you’ll need to get a sign off from your legal guardians.
2. Obey instructions of lifeguards and other event staff at all times. Failure to follow the reasonable instructions of any event staff may result in refusal of entry.
3. No running, standing, kneeling, tumbling, or stopping on the Slide
4. Keep all parts of the body within the Slide
5. Any person that appears to be intoxicated may be refused admission at the discretion of 98FM, event staff or an Garda Siochana.
6. Leave the Slide promptly after coming to a stop at the bottom
7. Exit at the bottom of the Slide (but before control basin) unless otherwise directed
8. Profanity and unruly behaviour are offensive to other guests and may be cause for refusal of admission on the slide.
9. When queuing up, guests are not permitted to save places for others, bypass others or re-enter after exiting the line.
10. No eating or drinking on the Slide
11. Sharp objects, spray paint/aerosol cans, glass bottles and explosives are prohibited on the Slide
12. No animals on the slide
13. No smoking within the slide zone.
14. Sliding while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited
15. No nudity or inappropriate clothing
16. Due to the physical nature of the slide it is advisable that anyone with an injury or suffering with ill health such as the following; heart conditions, epilepsy, dizziness, migraines, neck or back injury, undergoing medical treatment or have had an operation in the last 12 months, asthma, neurological conditions, diabetes, false limbs and glass eyes, does not participate in the slide event. If you are in doubt it is advisable to seek your own medical advice before the event. You will be asked to sign a waiver but should seek your own medical advice beforehand if you have any medical condition/illness/disability. It is advisable that pregnant women do not participate.
17. Wristbands are STRICTLY assigned ONE PER PERSON. Wristbands are non-transferable unless a new waiver is signed. Wristbands cannot be sold on or exchanged for profit in any way.
• 98FM, and associated event companies, reserves the right to refuse admission on the slide at its discretion