We are looking for a Senior Direct Sales Executive to join our team at The Media House to help deliver our compelling product proposition for 98FM and Spin 1038 to the Dublin market.
Overview of the Role and Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Director this senior sales role will be responsible for leading and managing customer advertising accounts and driving revenue through activity across the stations’ multiple audience platforms.
A core focus of the role will be to build on our existing high levels of customer retention through a creative led approach, and a brand and platform neutral position.
The candidate will drive revenue with innovative ideas and concepts that drive compelling results for advertisers.
The role will involve:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring a detailed and evolving knowledge of key clients and their sectors.
- Management of the client base to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Work in partnership with the in-house Solutions team to identify unique commercial opportunities that deliver on client objectives.
- Prospect and seek out new client business opportunities and revenue streams.
- Supervision of all campaigns to ensure they are executed in line with station and industry terms.
- Understand and communicate audience analytics and data to support the customer campaign.
- Proven sales experience within a large scale media organisation.
- Passionate about sales, commercial radio and media.
- Ability to negotiate and close agreements with large and high value customers.
- An ability to understand and analyse audience analytics.
- Impeccable account management skills and work ethic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform efficiently under pressure, and be able to meet daily deadlines and deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrates success in business acumen and driving new business.
- Detailed understanding of media industry trends and relevant emerging technology.
Applications to Katie Kennedy katie.kennedy@98fm-Spin1038.com
Closing: 5pm on Friday 15th May.