They say you can’t out train a bad diet and that’s true. However, there’s more to life that sticking to a regimented eating plan or habits, that’s why the Greenhouse take a different approach to the nutrition process.
By integrating good nutrition, relevant movement, motivational tips and the treatments to support your goals will result in a consistent, realistic life change. It’s not a one size fits approach and this is reflected in The Greenhouse finding a solution that works for you.
Nutritional Consultation and Programmes
The Greenhouse nutritional experts will build a detailed picture of your nutritional intake and lifestyle to develop an improved eating plan that addresses your health and healthfulness goals, from boosting your energy levels or improving concentration, mood, memory, sleep or digestion, to weight management and addressing specific health concerns.
It’s not a one off consultation but rather a full analysis of your current lifestyle and consumption habits followed by an extensive consultation session. A customised programme will be created for you and follow ups will be included to ensure you have the support you need to create new habits and long lasting change
Ayurvedic Consultation and treatments
Ayurveda meaning knowledge of life is the world's most ancient system of natural health care.
It helps by giving you control of your life by:
- Giving you understanding of your particular physical and psychological needs.
- Explaining the effects of foods, environment and experiences on your mind and body.
- Providing better understanding to give you the motivation to make the changes needed for better health
- Knowing where you are going wrong, how it affects you, and how you can restore health.
- Offering many strategies for health such as food and lifestyle changes appropriate to you: Transcendental Meditation, yoga, cleansing treatments, specific herbal and mineral preparations, aromatherapy, music therapy, etc.- to suit your needs.
- Helping you co-operate with your own innate natural healing mechanisms.
Sound interesting? You can book a treatment here.