Big Brother 2017 is back this summer and auditions are taking place in Dublin this weekend.
Producers are now on the hunt for outgoing Irish duos.
As always, applicants must have strong opinions and stand-out personalities.
If you fancy yourself as one half of TV’s next duo and would like the experience of a lifetime, you can apply online by submitting a video: www.bigbrotherauditions.com
Who can apply? Anyone you consider to be family!
But if you'd like to dazzle the Big Brother 2017 producers in person, casting is taking place in several Dublin nightclubs this weekend.
This Friday they'll be in:
- Dicey's Garden from 21:00- 11:00,
- Everleigh Garden from 11:00pm - 11:45pm
- DTwo Bar/Club from 11:45- 1am (approx)
And on Saturday they'll be in:
- Pygmalion from 20:30-21:45,
- The George between 22:00-23:15,
- Lillies Bordello from 23:30-01:00
- Club Nassau from 01:00 -close (02:30)
They'll also be floating around Copper Face Jacks on Saturday night too.
Closing Date for Applications is February 5th, so get entering!
98FM is on Snapchat! Click on the button below to add us.