Always dreamed of an amazing wedding day and a luxury honeymoon on an exotic island? Well, these dreams could come true for you at the Wedding Journal Show, which is taking place in the Citywest Convention Centre on September 22nd and 23rd 2018.
Ireland’s biggest national wedding show offers everything you need to plan your wedding day under one roof. Whether you’re looking for venues, dresses, groomswear, stationery, cars, flowers, cakes or entertainment, you’ll find it all here and lots of exclusive money-saving offers as well - including the chance to win this once-in-lifetime €35,000 wedding.
Here are all of the prizes that make up this €35,000 wedding prize…
Fly Business Class with ETHIOPIAN
Ethiopian is an award-winning four-star airline with one of the youngest fleet of aircraft in the industry and recently won the TripAdvisor Award for Best Business Class in Africa and the Indian Ocean.Ethiopian flies from Dublin to 58 African and 26 international destinations via their hub in Addis Abada.
Stay for seven nights at RAFFLES SEYCHELLES
Once the wedding day is over escape to the luxury of Raffles Seychelles – a world class five star resort on the island of Praslin, and sister property of Raffles Singapore, one of the most legendary hotels in the world!
Style Your Day with THE WEDDING FESTIVAL
The Wedding Festival is an exciting planning, styling and prop hire studio that specialises in weddings that are unique and personal to every couple. Their expert team create weddings that are unforgettable.
Find Your Dream Dress at FIONA TODHUNTER BRIDALS
Fiona Todhunter Bridals believe every bride should feel special from the moment they walk through their doors at their first bridal appointment until they pick up their dream dress. With so many years of experience you can be assured that they will dedicate their time and advise solely to you.
Sharp Tailoring from REMUS UOMO
Remus Uomo’s flagship store at 12 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin is the destination for grooms with a serious attitude to fashion. Here you will find a vast choice of timeless suits for the contemporary groom as well as shirts, ties, pocket squares and shoes and even best men’s gifts like wallets and bags.
Beautiful Blooms from WEDDING FLOWERS BY JOSEPHINE
Located in Kildare, Wedding Flowers by Josephine is a professional florists who design and create stunning wedding flowers, unique, modern, simple contemporary or traditional style. Perfection is their goal in every aspect from a small intimate wedding to a grand affair.
Capture Memories with LAURA AND BENNY PHOTOGRAPHY
Laura & Benny Photography are a Cork based husband and wife team with a flair for capturing each wedding day in a relaxed and contemporary style. You will receive a photography package to include full day coverage with two photographers capturing all those cherished memories from the morning preparations to first dance. A sample album will be available 48 hours after the wedding and then you will receive a beautiful album of your edits as well as parent albums.
A Decadent Wedding Cake from CLAIRE DOES CAKE
Claire Does Cake is a luxury wedding cake designer based in Co. Monaghan who can create your dream wedding cake for your special day. They strive to provide customers with wedding cakes that are carefully baked and handcrafted using only the best local ingredients.
For your chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime €35,000 Dream Wedding fill in the form below…
WEDDING JOURNAL SHOW
- Prize is non transferable.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning.
- Couples must be engaged at the time of entering the competition.
- If for any reason a couple cannot use an element of the prize, it is then null and void.
- Anyone found using multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Dublin finalists must be free to attend the final of the Wedding Journal Show on the 23rd September 2018 in the Citywest Convention Centre.
- Travel to and from the venue will not be covered by the Wedding Journal Show.
- By entering the competition couples agree to participate in all related social media, press and photography requirements.
- Facebook & Twitter competition T&Cs also apply.
- Additional T&Cs from Prize Sponsors must be adhered to.
- 2x Dublin/Seychelles/Dublin business class tickets.All airport taxes included.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable/transferable once issued.
- Tickets must be booked and ticketed by 30 June 2019.
- Tickets are subject to date change fees per applicable fare rules.
- Travel only permitted on ET operated services.
- All other rules per applicable ET tariff.
- All visas and travel documents required are the winners responsibility.
- Reservation can only be made via Raffles Seychelles. Prior reservations are required for the redemption of this voucher and is subject to availability at the time of reservation and not valid during peak season.
- Please quote the serial number on the voucher when making the reservation.
- Please keep this voucher and present it during check-in at chosen hotel.
- This voucher is not exchangeable for cash, neither is it redeemable during celebration and festive seasons.
- This voucher may not be used with other promotional offers or special discount programmes.
- The duration of stay on this voucher must be used consecutively and is not for separate consumption.
- The voucher presented to the winning couple is non-transferable.
- The management of Raffles Seychelles reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this voucher without prior notice.
THE WEDDING FESTIVAL
- Wedding planning and wedding styling services up to the value of €5,000 only.
- Wedding date with TWF news to be booked at least six months prior to their wedding.
- TWF is not obliged to supply any wedding styling and planning service to the client if TWF is not available on the date of their wedding.
- The prize is open for 12 months from the 30th of September, 2018 and is subject to The Wedding Journal Show Competition Terms + Conditions.
- Other terms and conditions do apply.
FIONA TODHUNTER BRIDALS
- Up to €3,500 to be spent on wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and/or accessories.
- There is no cash alternative or substitution provided.
- Once ordered there is no refund or exchange.
- Appointments from Monday to Saturday are available.
- Must allow nine to ten months for the production of the order.
- Must be claimed six to 12 months of show competition.
- Prize is offered by Remus Uomo Dublin, 12 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services up to the full price, retail value of €2,500 inc
VAT – no change will be offered if your selection does not reach this full value.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services from Remus Uomo’s Victoria Square Store only and will include the cost of any alterations or delivery charges incurred.
- Stock and services are subject to availability.
- Sale discounts, offer codes and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with this prize.
- Remus Uomo Loyalty Card points are unavailable on this purchase.
- No cash or gift voucher alternative.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of announcement and all garments must be purchased before 5pm on the afternoon of 31st August 2019.
Full terms and conditions available on request from the store.
FLOWERS BY JOSEPHINE
- Wedding flowers up to the value of €3,000.
LAURA & BENNY PHOTOGRAPHY
- Album package worth €2,500.
- Full day coverage – morning preparations to first dance.
- Two professional photographers (Laura and Benny).
- Sample album of the day available 48 hours after the wedding.
- All high resolution, professionally edited digital images on a USB card and online software.
- Pre-wedding consultation.
- Pre-wedding locations visits.
- 30×40 inch Italian Handmade Album to include 40 pages.
- Parent albums.
CLAIRE DOES CAKE
- A cake up to the value of £1,000.
- Unavailable 27th Sept- 3rd Oct 2018.
- Six months notice is required for booking.