Will Ferrell could be the latest celebrity to take up a residence in Ireland.
According to the Meath Chronicle, the Step-Brothers actor has bought a lakeside retreat on the shores of Lough Sheelin, in Mountnugent Co Cavan.
The 400-year-old property named Arley was originally owned by Lord Farnham of Co Cavan
The house boasts
- Modern 8-bedroom house in a private waterside setting
- About 5 hectares/12 acres
- 3 reception rooms, double garage with attic
- Boathouse, log shed
- Formal garden, duck pond & mature woods
- Two harbours, fishing & boating on Lough Shee