It’s the day die hard Love Island fans have been waiting for as the Islanders are woken by a chorus of screams from six baby dolls ready to test their relationships to the max.
The couples must all quickly find their feet as new parents as they tend to their baby’s every need, from regular feeds to nappy changes.
Each couple is then tasked with deciding the name of their new child, with the Islanders’ offspring named as follows:
- Wes and Megan’s daughter is called Mia Ruby Nelson
- Paul and Laura’s daughter is called Arabella Knops
- Alex and Alexandra’s daughter is called Ella Louise George
- Jack and Laura’s son (who they later find out while doing a nappy change is in fact a daughter) is called Aubrey Crane Fowler
- Josh and Kazimir’s son is called Prince Kavana Joshua Denzel
- Jack and Dani’s daughter is called Kimberley Flo Fincham
Watch a teaser for tonight's episode:
Elsewhere, the couples are about to go from six to five with another surprise dumping sending shockwaves around the villa.
As the Islanders celebrate winning the challenge, a text arrives to interrupt the proceedings:
Islanders, please gather round the fire pit immediately.
With the Islanders taking their places, further instructions arrive:
The public have been voting for their favourite couple. The couple with the fewest votes will be dumped from the island tonight.
Three couples find out they are most at risk, before the couple with the fewest votes learns their fate.
Who is about to fall as the Islanders reach the final hurdle?
Find out when Love Island continues on 3e tonight from 9pm.