A brand new pop-up juice bar is opening in Dublin this week. innocent has created the world's Littlest Juice Bar to celebrate the launch of its new super juice range.
From January 30th to February 1st, innocent will be serving the new delicious drinks - which are packed with fruit, veg and vitamins - in three city centre locations.
Here’s a sneak peak at what’s on the menu:
- Wonder Green with apple, pear, cucumber & ginger): a magical combination that will leave you feeling ready for the day ahead.
- Super Juice with raspberry, cherries & goji berries: a perfectly blended mix of fruit and vitamins which can help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Super juice with oranges, blood oranges & acerola cherries: packed with vitamins to keep your body fighting fit.
All juices from the innocent Littlest Juice Bar are packed with vitamins B2, B3, B6, C & E so make sure to grab one and get your day off to the best start.
Check out the locations and opening times below:
- Tues 30th Jan, 8am-10am: Corner of Westmoreland and D’olier Street
- Wed 31st Jan, 12pm-2pm: North Earl Street
- Thurs 1st Feb, 8am-10am: South King Street