Meat and cheese...is there a greater pairing on this fine planet?
We've teamed up with Fire & Smoke to show you how to make ‘Mighty Fine Sweet Mustard Pulled Pork & Sriracha Guacamole Grilled Cheese’.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 pack of Fire & Smoke Sweet Mustard Pulled Pork 90g
- Tbsp olive oil
- Medium yellow onion
- Tbsp butter
- 2 slices French bread
- 2 slices chedder cheese
- 1 large avocado
- Tsp lime juice
- ½ minced clove of garlic
- ½ pepper seeded & diced
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sriracha sauce
- Make the guac first to let the flavour fuse.
- Mash the avocados in a bowl & add the lime juice, garlic, pepper, cumin, salt & sriracha
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat
- Cook the onions until they start to brown and caramelise
- Add the Fire & Smoke Sweet Mustard Pulled Pork & heat until warmed through
- Set aside
- Butter one side of each slice of the bread.
- Butter side down add a slice of cheese, ½ of the pulled pork, ½ of the guac & repeat
- Top with the final slice of bread, butter side up
- Put the whole sandwich into the hot pan and fry until the bread is golden brown on both sides