Michael Bublé makes his highly anticipated return to Ireland this weekend. He plays a full seated concert at Croke Park this Saturday with special guest Emeli Sande.
98FM spoke to Michael at a Press Conference in the stadium this week:
Here's some important information if you're heading along:
- 6pm - Gates Open
- 7pm - Emeli Sandé
- People are encouraged to walk, cycle or use public transport
- If you're driving, you are asked to carpool
- Allow at least an extra two hours travel time to and from the venue
- As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport. (Bus, Dart or Luas)
- There are no parking facilities available locally
- Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route.
Please see additional rail services below:
- 22:50 - Drumcondra/Maynooth
- 23:05 – Drumcondra/Longford
- 23:55 – Dublin Connolly/Belfast
- 00:04 – Dublin Connolly/Greystones
- 00:05 – Dublin Connolly/Howth
- 23:30 – Dublin Pearse/Dundalk (this service will be deferred until 23:45hrs)
Croke Park is bordered by Clonliffe road, Ballyboughroad and North Circular road.
- Hogan stand via Jones road and Russell street – Blue route
- Cusack stand via St James avenue and Foster terrace – Red route
- Davin stand via St Margaret’s terrace – Yellow route
- Pitch Seating (Blocks 1-3) via Josephs avenue, Stiles K – Green route
- Pitch Seating (Blocks 1-3) via St James avenue and Foster Terrace to Stiles A - Red route
- Pitch Seating (Blocks 4-7) via St James avenue and Foster Terrace to Temporary Turnstiles Cusack Yard - Red route
- Don't bring backpacks or large handbags
- Bring as little as possible with you
- Only bring those of smaller sizes i.e.those measuring no greater than A4. Everyone will be subject to a search.
- There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted. Full list of prohibited items are listed at www.mcd.ie.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses, video camera and audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros are allowed
- Allow extra time to get through security checks
- There are no re-admissions to the concert
- All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event
- There are still some tickets on sale via Ticketmaster priced from €89.50.
Credit Card Collections/Guest List
- Available from official ticket outlet at Gills Corner - the corner of Russell Street & North Circular Road.
- Contact the promoter in advance of the concert: firstname.lastname@example.org with any accessible requests or queries. There is limited accessible parking available in Clonliffe Carpark accessed off Drumcondra Road. This must be arranged with MCD prior to the event.
Enjoy the gig!