A teaser for tonight's episode of Love Island has been released.
It’s the moment the girls have been relishing, and the boys have been dreading…the return of the Love Island lie detector test.
The boys' nerves are racing as the girls ask the questions.
Megan reveals her insecurities about Wes. The model decides to ask him tough questions including:
- Do you think you’ll struggle to stay faithful to Megan with all the attention you’ll get on the outside?
- Do you think Megan is wife material?
- Are you embarrassed to take Megan home to your parents?
Meanwhile, for Dani, she has one main agenda – discovering whether Jack is a trustworthy boyfriend.
She tells the Beach Hut:
“I’ve been cheated on, I’ve been lied to. I’ve had it all. It doesn’t bring a nice side out in me. Loyalty, it means so much to me.”
Jack braces himself as Dani’s questions are relayed one by one:
- Have you fancied any other girls except for Dani in the villa?
- Do you wish Dani was sexier?
- Do you feel like you settled too quickly with Dani?
- Did you couple up with Dani because you knew who her dad was?
- Are you in live with Dani?
- Could you be tempted by other girls outside of the villa?
- Are you in love with Dani?
In the aftermath of the tests though, there appears to be an underlying tension between Jack and Dani, which comes to a head when she asks to speak to him by the fire pit.
Relaying her concerns about some of Jack’s answers, Jack hits back, insisting:
“It’s just annoying me that you’re now talking about all the negative ones.”
But Dani isn’t in the mood for forgiveness, declaring:
“Any girl in the world if they’ve got that question and their boyfriend got it wrong they would be upset.”
Can Dani and Jack overcome one last relationship test?
Elsewhere, with their relationship going from strength to strength over the past few days, Alex and Alexandra are the obvious choice for the Islanders when a text arrives offering one lucky couple a night in the Hideaway.
Love Island continues on 3e tonight from 9pm.