The passing of Storm Emma has seen many shops and businesses re-open today.
Met Eireann has downgraded its weather warning from Red to Orange in the worst-hit areas, but motorists are warned that conditions are still treacherous.
If you're venturing out, click here for the latest public transport information.
Check out which shops will be open in Dublin today, Saturday March 3rd, below:
All Lidl stores in Leinster, Munster and Galway will operate under restricted trading hours from 10am to 6pm today. All other stores are operating as normal from 8am apart from the below:
- Ballycullen (opening at 11.30am)
- Waterford - Tramore (opening at 11am)
- Dublin - Cork St (opening at 11am)
- Fortunestown Lane - (Closed)
- Portmarnock (closed)
- Kinsale (closed)
Lidl will be updating their opening hours throughout the day here if there are any changes.
Significant damage was caused to Lidl's supermarket in Fortunestown Lane near Citywest last night. Eight men are due to appear in court charged with a number of offences in relation to looting incidents in Tallaght. Click here for more on that story.
The majority of our stores across the country have now reopened. The remaining stores will reopen later today at:
- Belgard Road @ 1pm
- Clane @ TBC
- Maynooth @ 12pm
- Wexford Town, Clonard Retail Park @ TBC
Click here for the latest updates.
All Tesco stores are open today except for a small number of stores located in areas still affected by poor weather conditions.
The below stores will be opening later today:
Dunnes is planning to open all stores across the country from 1pm today apart from the below:
- Redmond Square Wexford
- Navan Grocery
- Ilac Centre
- Dun Laoghaire
They'll be posting updates throughout the day here.
The majority Spar, Eurospar, Londis, Mace and XL stores will be open for business over the weekend,
Spar have tweeted that the below stores in Dublin are open today. Click here for updates.
- SPAR No.1 Talbot St (corner of Marlborough St) OPEN from 11am Saturday.
- SPAR 70/72 Talbot Street, OPEN from 12pm Saturday.
- SPAR (Maxol) Jn12, Newbridge, OPEN from 7am Saturday.
- SPAR Monkstown and SPAR Shankill, OPEN Saturday 8am to 10pm.
- SPAR IFSC Custom House Square, OPEN Saturday from 9.30am, will stay open as long as weather permits and stock levels allow!
- SPAR Fassaugh Avenue, Cabra, OPEN today Saturday from 8am.
- SPAR Carpenterstown, OPEN today Saturday from 12pm.
- SPAR Glasthule, Dublin, OPEN Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
- SPAR Holywell, Swords, Dublin, OPEN Saturday from 9am. Awaiting milk and bread deliveries.
- SPAR Swords Manor, OPEN for business today, Saturday 3rd March.
- SPAR Nangor Road, Dublin OPEN Saturday at 12pm for 1-2 hours.
- SPAR Rathborne, Dublin OPEN today, Saturday 3rd March.
The majority of Centra stores are open today. Customers are advised to check local stores Facebook for exact timings.
Centra Jobstown will open "once the relevant authorities are happy to do so" following an incident last night.
Brown Thomas in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway will open from 1pm-6pm.
Arnotts is open from 1pm-6pm today
Dundrum Town Centre
The centre’s Anchor stores House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer, Tesco and Pennys are all open since 11am. Individual store opening times are at the discretion of the retailer and not all stores will open, live updates can be found on www.dundrum.ie.
Nutgrove Shopping Centre
Nutgrove is open today.
Liffey Valley is planning to open at 1pm. Any changes will be posted here.
Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
The centre posted last night to say they are planning to open from 12pm and will update their social media channels if there are any changes.
Open from 9am-7pm. Some retailers will be opening later in the day.
The Ilac centre is open.
Is your local shop open today? Let us know here.